Celebrating 6 years!
Six years ago, on May 28, 2016, The FIFTH opened as Anaheim’s Original Rooftop Restaurant & Bar. To mark the special occasion we’re sharing 6 fun facts about The FIFTH!
1. The FIFTH was originally inspired by Disneyland®’s magical view. When building what is now the front tower of Grand Legacy At The Park, the team marveled at the magical Disney® views and decided that it needed to be shared with all!
2. Owned and operated by a family located right here in Southern California, The FIFTH, was designed around the owners love of music, outdoors, good food and fun drinks.
3. Opening night band was the amazing Ken and Drew of Sister Hazel
4. If you have been to The FIFTH in the last 6 years, you may have met Jason! Jason is our Beverage Coordinator and lead mixologist, and has been with The FIFTH since opening day! We like to call him our ‘OG’! From signature favorites to secret menu drinks, Jason continues to bring an innovative element to our cocktail selection.
5. Sangria At The FIFTH and Sammy Likes Peaches are two original signature cocktails you can still enjoy today!
6. When deciding on names, Sky, Topshelf, & Legacy Lounge were all in the running, until deciding on The FIFTH due to the venue's location on the 5th floor of the hotel.
We have been honored to celebrate with you all, from engagements, birthdays, weddings, holiday parties, and more! Thank you for joining us along this journey, we hope to continue serving you at The FIFTH! Delicious food, craft cocktails, and stunning views are waiting for you!